We receive hundreds of emails a week for information about sheltie rescue.
Answers to most of questions we are asked can be found here on the website.
Please read this page before sending a message. This will help us help
everyone in a fair matter.
- If you are interested in adopting a dog, please
to read the adoption guidelines. We do not adopt out shelties as surprise
gifts or to states other than North Carolina. Before you inquire about a dog,
you are strongly encouraged to complete the
application. By completing an application, the approval process can begin,
and if your application is approved, you will be "in line" to adopt from us.
The average time to complete the adoption process is about two weeks.
- If you are looking to buy a puppy, please avoid pet stores and consult
this national list of
reputable sheltie breeders.
- For a list of sheltie rescue groups in the southeast area, all breed rescue groups and animal shelters by NC county,
- For a list of reputable sheltie rescue groups across the United States,
- If you need to surrender a dog, please read the
Surrender a Sheltie
information which can be found by
If you still cannot find the answer to your question on the website, please
click here to
continue to our contact information.